Membership of Pascion is exclusively reserved for CPO’s, CSCO’s and Procurement/Supply Chain executives with a similar level of responsibilities within large(r ) Belgian companies or Belgian BU’s of multinational companies in all different sectors.
Membership can be obtained by invitation or by introduction through a member of Pascion and has to be acknowledged by the Board
It is a personal membership, with a maximum of 2 persons per company, for a period of 1 year.
The membership includes:
- Access to all events organized or supported by Pascion
- Access to closed sessions with the opportunity to suggest topics you wish to discuss
- Possibility to invite up to 4 direct reports for Future CPO events
- Access to international talent via meet & greet session with AMS students
- Closed Events and On Demand Sessions are members-only events.
- Future CPO Events are meant for direct reports of Pascion members
- Open Events can be attended by non-members – on invitation only.
Chris Meyer – Filip Williotstraat 9 – 2600 Berchem
Tel: 03/286 80 92